As a girl .. I love to shop and this also counts for my hair products.
I was in need for a protein product .. so I decided to buy the Salerm protein shampoo. This was also a product that I wrote down for my wishlist 2013. LOL it took me 10 months to finally buy this shampoo… ow well I got it know and can’t wait to try it out.
I also bought 2 protein conditioners .. why 2 I really don’t know. I went to the store with Motions CPR conditioner in mind, but when I saw Creme of Nature Nourishing and Strengthening Treatment … I had to buy it (I live in the Netherlands.. and products here are limited. So when I see a product with positive reviews from other ladies.. I go crazy).
Salerm protein shampoo
Experience deep down hair hydration with this protein shampoo with a natural keratin base and a natural pH that acts effectively to restore dry hair,giving back body and shine. Perfect for chemically treated hair
Motions CPR conditioner
How This Technology Works
- Super-hydrating moisturizers deeply penetrate the hair shaft to help restore hair’s health and vibrancy.
- Blend of natural African herbs help nourish and protect.
Why This Formula Is Better
- Ideal for helping to strengthen and repair breakage-prone hair.
- Noticeably strengthens and repairs the hair with one application
Creme of Nature Nourishing and Strengthening Treatment
Repair for Damaged, Weak or Stressed Hair
Enriched with jojoba, olive and coconut oils, shea butter, cocoa butter and wheat protein to: Mend damaged ends, reduce breakage, increase hair strength, infuse moisture and protect against thermal and chemical stress.
- Intensive protein conditioner that strengthens & Conditions.
- Enriched with Jojoba & Olive Oil to repair damaged, weak or stressed hair
- Shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter & Soy Bean Oil Helops Transform damaged hair into strong, shiny, healthy hair.
- Seals and mends dry, dmaged ends